Can I download a passport application form UK?
There is no downloadable form for this. It must be the paper version which we can arrange to be delivered to you at no charge or you can collect it from the Post Office.
Where do I get an application form for a British passport?
You can pick up passport application forms from your local Post Office and apply by post, or use the Post Office Check and Send service. It takes longer to apply by post than online.
What are the supporting documents for passport renewal UK?
Once you have a British passport, the renewal is relatively easy, compared to getting a new passport for the first time. You won’t need any documents to renew your passport digitally, but you will need a current photograph of yourself, a credit or debit card, and your current passport.
How do I download a passport renewal form?
- Download e-Form. Applicants using eForm, download soft copy of the eForm, fill the same off-line and then must upload it back. The printed copy of the eForm will not be accepted at PSK/RPO.
- Annexures (Affidavits)
- Print Application Form.
- Undertaking as per GSR 570 (E)
Can you print passport forms online?
You can print it and fill it out by hand, or use the Passport Application Wizard to complete the form online and print it out. While applications can be filled out online, they cannot be submitted online.
What all documents are required for passport renewal?
Documents Required for Passport Renewal
- Original old Passport.
- Self-attested copies of the first two and last two pages of the passport.
- Self-attested copy of the Emigration Check Required (ECR)/Non-ECR page.
- Self-attested copy of the page of observation, if any, made by the Passport Issuing Authority.
Is birth certificate needed for passport renewal?
If you are only renewing your passport with no changes in information on the passport, you do not need your Birth Certificate.
How do I renew my expired UK passport?
1. Most Recent Passport. You need to submit your current valid or recently expired passport. It is not possible to renew your passport without sending it in with the application. The passport cannot be damaged. 2. Completed UK Passport Application. The form must be complotted online.
Where can I get the British passport application form?
The passport application form can be obtained from: Rapid British Passports UK: We can send the British passport application form to our clients by post. Please click here to request the passport application form.
How to report a lost or stolen passport in the UK?
BNO (British National Overseas) – You have to apply online. If you haven’t already reported the loss or theft, you must include form LS01 with your passport application. Note that you need to report a lost or stolen passport at the British Embassy in the country you are located and also the local police force as the embassy would want the report.
How do I renew my British passport in Hong Kong?
From Tuesday 10 December 2013, the application process will be centralised and British nationals, including British National (Overseas) passport holders, in Hong Kong should submit their passport application to Her Majesty’s Passport Office in the UK. The Renew British Passport page has been updated again.