Can we get bank statement from any branch?
Yes , you can very well get SOA (statement of account ) for last one year from any branch of the SBI as all branches are under CBS (core banking Solution ) Environment wherein each branch server is linked to the Central Data Server and SOA can be fetched by any branch.
Are bank statements free?
One of the things you can do in your online banking account is get your bank statement. For recent months, your statements should be readily available to download as a PDF, free of charge. Most banks offer the option to “go paperless” and only receive and review your statements online.
How do I write a letter to Bank for refund?
I would like to request a refund of all the default charges that have been applied to my account. I have Savings Account No. maintained with your Bank. Recently there have been many unfair deductions from my account on part of administrative chargers etc.
How do I download bank statements?
- Log in to online banking.
- Select the statement you wish to view.
- Click ‘Print’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the dates you require (three months or six months).
- Select ‘Print’ to open a preview.
- To download, select PDF software and click ‘Save’.
How do I get bank statements from my email?
Download Bank Statement from Email
- Goto your preferred email app on mobile (Gmail/Yahoo etc.)
- Search for keyword ‘bank statement’ along with your bank’s name.
- Locate the email from the search result and open it.
- All bank statements sent through emails are password protected.
- Download the PDF.
How do I get a bob statement?
To view your mini statement, you can give a missed call to or send ‘MINIlast 4-digits of A/C No. ‘ to You can also download and use Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile application or log-in to BOB Connect Net Banking Portal. Mini statements can also be viewed from BOB or any other bank’s ATM.
How do you write a formal email to a bank?
If you know your bank manager, you can write to him / her by name. (Dear Mr / Ms XX and end Yours sincerely). If you don’t know the name, write “Dear Sir / Madam” and end “Yours faithfully”.
Do companies ask for bank statements?
Bank statements are private and personal documents and it is a wrong practice for companies to ask for them. It is supposedly done to ASCERTAIN the salary that the candidate is drawing. However, it only exemplifies the ineptness and lack of a good compensation system.