Can you use the word secretary?
It’s true that “secretary” is now mostly considered an old-fashioned title and has been largely replaced by “administrative assistant” or “executive assistant.” And it does read as at least a little tinged with sexism to many people now — kind of like calling a flight attendant a stewardess.
What’s a better word for Secretary?
What is another word for secretary?
|clerical assistant||clerical worker|
What is the duty of a secretary?
The secretary’s role in any formal group is to be guardian of the process of meetings. They are usually the person who makes the arrangements for the meetings, including AGMs, and keeps formal records of the group’s process and decisions: the minutes of the meeting. This may include keeping records of correspondence.
What is the full form of Secretary?
SEC. Secretary. Business » Occupation & Positions.
What’s another word for Admin?
What is another word for admin?
What are the responsibilities of executive secretary?
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
What is another name for secretary?
Find another word for secretary. In this page you can discover 53 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for secretary, like: administrative assistant, assistant, stenographer, cabinet member, scribe, chancellor, personal secretary, clerk, recorder, chairman and superintendent.
What to say when applying for cleaning job?
Include These Cleaner Skills
- Previous experience working as a cleaner.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and chemicals.
- Physical fitness and stamina.
- Basic data entry and computer competences.
- Time management and deadline orientation.
- Effective communication.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Teamworking abilities.