How do I fix error 4013 on iPhone 6?
How to Fix iPhone Error 4013
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Force restart the iPhone.
- Connect the device to iTunes and download and install the latest iOS update.
- Update your Mac or check for and install updates on your PC.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Restore using a different computer.
How do I fix iPhone restore error?
If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad,…
- Update your Mac or PC. Install updates for your Mac.
- Plug directly into your computer. Plug your iOS device directly into your computer’s USB port (not into an attached keyboard or USB hub).
- Check your computer’s security software.
- Try again.
What is DFU mode iPhone?
What is DFU mode? Device Firmware Update mode — or DFU mode for short — is a state that an iPhone or iPad can be put in to get your device back into working order. DFU mode is similar to the BIOS on Windows computers or Recovery Mode on a Mac.
How do I put iPhone in restore mode?
Plug your iPhone in to your computer using your USB to Lightning cable. With your phone connected to your computer, press and release the Volume Up button, press and release the Volume Down button, and then press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
How to resolve iTunes error 4005 in an iPhone 5?
Solution 1: Update iTunes. You might think how this step is going to help as an iPhone 4005 error fix,but trust us on this because many users do not
How to fix ‘could not activate iPhone’ error?
Check that there is a SIM card in your iPhone. You can’t activate an iPhone without a SIM card.
How to fix iPhone not charging error?
Force Restart Your iPhone. If the reason of the issue is a software glitch on your device,force rebooting your iPhone should resolve it and let you charge your
How to fix unable to check for update iPhone error?
iOS will check with the server whether your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is running the latest version of iOS or there’s a new version ready for download and update. At this point, the ‘unable to check for update’ error might occur. The first remedy is to check for the connectivity. 2. Check your Wi-Fi Settings