How do I get proof of purchase for my old iPhone?
All documents must be issued by an Apple Authorized Reseller and meet this criteria:
- A legible sales receipt.
- The sales receipt must provide: A clear description of your device. The device’s date of purchase. An invoice or receipt number. The device’s price. The reseller’s contact information.
How do I find out what an Apple purchase was for?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears. Tap Last 90 Days, then select a different date range.
Does Apple ask for proof of purchase?
See my previous response. Says on website Apple may require a proof of purchase and to keep your receipt. They may, though usually they don’t. But again, the user is not required to register the device with Apple to validate the warranty.
Is proof of purchase a receipt?
Proof of Purchase means a receipt, bill, credit card slip, or any other form of evidence which constitutes reasonable proof of purchase.
How do I get rid of Apple activation lock?
How to remove Activation Lock
- Go to www.iCloud.com/find.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- At the top, click All Devices.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Remove from Account.
Do Apple receipts have serial numbers?
All replies Some, but not all retailers show the serial number on the receipt. If you can’t find it on your receipt, it’s likely not there. If you want to find it on your iPad, you go to Settings > About and you can find it there. You can also look on the box your iPad came in.
Can Apple look up my receipt?
Go to ReportaProblem.apple.com from your favorite browser on your MAC or Windows PC. Login using your registered Apple email ID and password. In the scroll down list find the order you want a receipt for.
How do I get proof of purchase from O2?
You Can Contact O2 On Social Media -Select the the phone you need proof of purchase for and you can download and print your credit agreement with all the device details. This should be enough for your insurers.