How do I watch recorded videos on Dahua?
How to playback video on a CCTV on Dahua recorder
- Click Playback.
- The Playback interface will appear.
- Use the calendar to select the date.
- Select which cameras/channels for playback using the checkbox next to each camera/channel.
- Checking the camera/channel will load the footage into the timeline below the video frame.
How do I export a smart PSS file?
Step by Step Instructions
- Launch SmartPSS.
- Click Devices.
- Click Export to export all currently added devices.
- The Device Export window will appear. Click the folder icon to set the local path on the computer to save the exported device list to.
- Click Export to begin the device export.
How do I save videos from Dahua DVR to USB?
Step by Step Instructions
- From the Main Menu select “Back Up”
- Plug in USB device such as a flash drive in to one of the USB ports of the recorder.
- A pop up will show → Select “File Back up”
- Select “Browse” → Select folder to save back file in or create new folder to save back up.
How do I connect my Dahua DVR to my phone?
How to set up the Dahua DVR on a mobile phone
- Download and install the gDMSS App on your mobile phone;
- Open the App and go to the “Device Manager” menu;
- Click the add (+) button;
- Choose the type of device you are using;
- Select the type of connection;
- Insert the camera information;
- Press “Start Live Preview”;
How do I replay CCTV?
How to View Recorded CCTV Footage on a TV & Monitor
- Step 1: Double click the camera device you want to view into full screen.
- Step 2: Click the playback button to enter the menu.
- Step 3: Select the “Channel”, “Video Type” and “Start/End Time” you want to playback.
How do I export from Dahua?
The menu gives several options for export:
- Path: Click browse to select a file location to save the exported footage.
- Export Format: Select which video format for the clip (ASF, AVI, MP4, or Original Format)
- Export SmartPlayer Player: Check the box to include the playback software with the export.
Can you download DVR recordings?
Tap Recordings to see all of the recordings stored on your DVR. Tap the recording you want to download. On the recording details screen, tap Download to start downloading your selected program. The recording details screen shows Downloading and a progress bar of the percentage complete.
How can I watch Dahua DVR on my computer?
How to Use Dahua SmartPSS on PC
- Download the latest version of Dahua SmartPSS here.
- After installation, click the icon to launch the SmartPSS.
- You will be asked to enter password.
- You will be asked to set answers to the security questions.
- Login the Dahua SmartPSS.