How much does iPhone data recovery cost?
|Data Recovery for iPhones, Flash Drives, Memory Cards||Price|
|iPhone Data Recovery Diagnostic||$75|
|Rush iPhone Data Recovery Diagnostic||$200|
|iPhone Data Recovery||$500|
|Flash Drive/Memory Card Data Recovery Diagnostic||$75|
Does Apple offer iPhone data recovery?
Don’t have a current iCloud or iTunes backup? Data recovery for iPhone—and all your iOS devices—isn’t a problem. We can retrieve or restore treasured family photos and lost iTunes library data from all your iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Do Apple Stores do data recovery?
Data recovery isn’t part of their service package. But actually, Apple does have all the necessary tools to recover your data and, in some scenarios, will save the content of the built-in storage medium onto an external drive. However, it doesn’t officially offer data recovery services.
Is iPhone data recovery Free?
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone Free provides safe data recovery solution for iPhone users. It can recover lost contacts, call history, Messages, pictures, videos and more from iPhone, iPad, iCloud. Moreover, it can recover lost data from iTunes backup or iCloud account.
Does Apple Genius Bar do data recovery?
Apple doesn’t recover iPhone data. Simply put, no. Apple do not care about your data . … Unfortunately, a trip to the Apple store or Genius Bar will not get you any closer to getting your data back 99% of the time.
How do I extract all data from my iPhone?
Install and launch iMazing, and connect your iPhone to your computer. In the Actions list, scroll down and click Export All Data. On the screen that displays, uncheck any types of data that you don’t want to export. Click Export and choose a location for the data to be saved.
How do I recover my iPhone data?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup
- Turn on your device.
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Choose a backup.
- When asked, sign in with your Apple ID to restore your apps and purchases.
How can I recover my iPhone data?
How to recover lost or deleted data from your iPhone?
- Launch Disk Drill iPhone Data Recovery Software, and connect your iPhone to a Mac. Choose the Recovery Mode.
- Scan Your iPhone Data. Make sure access to your iPhone, and scan your iPhone to find the lost or deleted data.
- Recover Your iPhone Data.
How do I recover lost data on my iPhone?
- Download PhoneRescue for iOS and connect your iPhone.
- Log in to your iCloud account and choose the iCloud backup.
- Preview deleted files and recover them from iCloud.
- Connect your iPhone and choose Recover from iPhone directly.
- Choose the types of files and start to scan your deleted files.
What can the Genius Bar do?
The Genius Bar offers assistance with all available Apple devices. They can assist with hardware and software questions and concerns. However, know that some repairs cannot be completed in-store. The Genius Bar does have to send your device off for some larger repairs and for computer screen repairs.