How old is the Samsung galaxy core prime?
1. The 4G version of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-360FY/DS) was launched on 2 June 2015….Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
|Samsung Galaxy Core Prime on display|
|Battery||2000 mAh Li-ion|
|Data inputs||Accelerometer Proximity sensor|
|Display||4.5 in (110 mm) 480×800 px (207 dpi)|
|Rear camera||5 Megapixel with LED flash|
How do I reboot my Samsung galaxy core prime?
- Ensure the device is powered off. If screen is frozen, remove the battery .
- Press and hold the. Volume Up button. (on the left edge) and the. Home button.
- While continuing to hold the. Home. and. Volume Up buttons.
- Select. wipe data/factory reset. .
- Select. Yes — delete all user data. .
- Select. reboot system now. .
What is the model number of Samsung Galaxy Grand prime?
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)|
|Item model number||SM-G530H|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity technologies||WiFi; WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS NFC Yes (G530F, G530FZ models) Radio FM radio USB microUSB v2.0|
What is a core prime phone?
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 480×800 pixels at a pixel density of 207 pixels per inch (ppi). Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
How can I unlock my Samsung galaxy core prime without password?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
- Step 2: Now turn it ON by pressing “Power + Volume Up button” combinations for few seconds until you see Samsung Galaxy Core Prime logo on the screen.
- Step 3: Select “Yes” option to factory data reset message.
How do I clean my Samsung galaxy core prime?
Wipe cache partition: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Samsung GALAXY Core Prime logo screen displays, release only the Power key.
What kind of SIM card does the Samsung Galaxy Prime use?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, you’ll need a micro SIM card. This is the middle-sized SIM card, not quite as big as the standard SIM, but larger than the nano. Not every Samsung Galaxy phone uses a micro SIM card, in fact, some use a nano SIM and others still use the standard SIM size.
What makes the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime so special?
With smooth curves and a brushed metallic bezel, the premium design of the Galaxy Core Prime speaks for itself. And its slim and sleek body fits perfectly in your palm, making it easy for you to stay in touch and in style.
What carrier do you use for Galaxy Core Prime?
Galaxy Core Prime Captivate Glide Carrier AT Conquer Carrier Sprint Continuum i400 Carrier Verizon Dart Carrier T-Mobile Double Time Carrier
What kind of battery does the Galaxy Core Prime need?
With smooth curves and a brushed metallic bezel, the premium design of the Galaxy Core Prime speaks for itself. And its slim and sleek body fits perfectly in your palm, making it easy for you to stay in touch and in style. 1 Lithium ion batteries required. Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
How do I get support for my Galaxy Core Prime sm-g360t?
You can also register your product to gain access to Samsung’s world-class customer support. Check out our support resources for your Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T to find manuals, specs, features, and FAQs.