How to resolve FTP error 530?
This rule can be added by following below mentioned steps:
- Open IIS by clicking on Start >> Run type inetmgr and Press enter.
- Expand the Server in IIS.
- Expand Sites tree structure by clicking on Sites.
- Further click on Default FTP Site node.
- Select LocalUser virtual directory.
- Double click on FTP Authorization Rules.
What is a 530 FTP error?
If you are encountering the 530 Authentication failed error when accessing your server files via an FTP client such as FileZilla, it means that you are using an incorrect username or password.
How do I enable passive mode in FTP IIS 7?
How to Configure Passive Port Range for the FTP Service in IIS? Print
- Go to IIS Manager.
- Double-click the FTP Firewall Support icon.
- Enter a range of values for the Data Channel Port Range.
- Once you have entered the port range for your FTP service, click Apply in the Actions pane to save your configuration settings.
How configure FTP Server IIS?
Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Server Manager. In the Windows Server Manager, go to Roles node, and expand Web Server (IIS). Right-click on Web Server (IIS), and click on Add Role Services. In the Add Role Services window, go to Roles Services, and check FTP Server.
How do I fix FileZilla 530 authentication failed?
FileZilla 530 Login authentication failed usually occurs when you are using whether an incorrect username, password, hostname or connection port. The first thing you need to do is make sure you are using relevant and correct username and password when accessing the server.
How do I allow passive FTP through firewall?
Step 1: Open Start > Settings > Control Panel > Firewall. Step 2: Add the TCP ports 5001-5008 to the firewall exception list. Now you should be able to connect to ftp server with passive transfer mode.