What is input and output example?
I/O devices are the pieces of hardware used by a human (or other system) to communicate with a computer. For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices.
What are the outputs of computer?
- Monitor – The main output device of a computer.
- Printer – Used to print information on paper.
- Speaker – Converts digital signals into audible sound waves.
- Projector – A device that is used to project video output from the computer onto a wall or screen.
What are two output devices?
Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly used output devices used with a computer. Types of output devices.
What is input in computers?
An input is data that is entered into or received by a computer. This could include a user pressing a key on a keyboard, clicking a mouse to select something on screen or tapping a touch pad. Some inputs indicate to the computer what we want it to do, while others provide data for the computer to process.
What is input of computer?
What is the input devices of computer?
The most common input devices are the keyboard, mouse, and touch screen. Portable keyboard, wireless mouse, and iPhone. There are hundreds of other input devices, like microphones to capture sound waves, scanners to capture image data, and virtual reality devices to capture our body movements.
What are the 10 input devices of computer?
– 10 Examples of Input Devices. Keyboard. … – Keyboard. Keyboards are the most common type of input device. … – Mouse. … – Touchpad. … – Scanner. … – Digital Camera. … – Microphone. … – Joystick.
What are 5 input devices of a computer?
Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
What are the functions of input and output?
Instead of reading or writing data directly from the user’s memory,it is copied to or from an OS buffer
What is the difference between an input and output device?
Computing Sequence. In computing,data input comes before data output.