What is the highest paid orthodontist assistant?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $361,500 and as low as $20,500, the majority of Orthodontist Assistant salaries currently range between $32,000 (25th percentile) to $47,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $301,500 annually across the United States.
What state pays orthodontic assistants the most?
Highest paying cities for Orthodontic Assistants in United States
- New York, NY. $25.00 per hour. 56 salaries reported.
- Denver, CO. $22.92 per hour. 61 salaries reported.
- Dallas, TX. $22.47 per hour. 20 salaries reported.
- Houston, TX. $22.04 per hour. 40 salaries reported.
- Phoenix, AZ. $21.98 per hour.
- Show more nearby cities.
What is the hourly wage for a dental assistant?
17.3 USD (2015)Dental assistant / Median pay (hourly)
What is the lowest salary for an orthodontist?
Orthodontists made a median salary of $208,000 in 2020. The best-paid 25 percent made $208,000 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $150,250.
What are the duties of an orthodontic assistant?
Orthodontic Assistant Responsibilities
- Preparing patients for examination and treatment.
- Assisting in infection control.
- Assisting dentist or dental professional in procedures, and handling any emergencies.
- Taking and managing patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays and caring and cleaning x-ray equipment.
How much do orthodontist assistants make an hour in California?
Average base salary The average salary for a orthodontic assistant is $24.45 per hour in California. 1.5k salaries reported, updated at May 11, 2022.
How much does an orthodontist Assistant make in California?
How much does an Orthodontist Assistant make in California? As of May 11, 2022, the average annual pay for an Orthodontist Assistant in California is $77,309 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $37.17 an hour.