What is the most reliable brand of kitchen faucets?
Best Faucet Brands For Your Kitchen
- Delta Faucets – Our Highest Rated Overall Brand.
- Kohler – Favorite Designer Brand.
- Moen – Brand Faucet Brand For High End Consumers.
- Kraus – Best For Commercial Style Faucets.
- Pfister – Brand With Widest Selection.
- American Standard – Best Brand For General Homeowner Use.
Is Moen a good faucet brand?
As far as quality standards, Moen is as good as it gets for products in their price range. The company sells affordable yet high-quality sinks, faucets, filtrations systems, garbage disposals, and way more.
Is Kohler the best faucet brand?
When it comes to getting the best kitchen faucet that will not only provide you with quality but also longevity, Kohler is the best brand to go for. It provides you with a wide range of variations between faucets that will inevitably benefit you.
How much should you spend on a kitchen faucet?
Single hole kitchen faucet prices: Low cost: About $30. Average cost: $150 to $350. High cost: More than $2,000.
Are Delta faucets worth the money?
Delta is still one of the best selling faucets Note 2 in North America. Among plumbers, the Delta line of faucets is a perennial favorite. In every plumber poll, we have ever read, Delta is always the first or second choice as the go-to faucet.
Does Kohler own Moen?
Moen that is now part of the Fortune Brands Home & Security company.
Is it worth buying an expensive kitchen faucet?
A kitchen faucet will be used everyday, multiple times. This is one area where I say you should ‘splurge’ with quality. You pay for what you get. A cheaper faucet may need to be replaced multiple times over the years where a more expensive, well-built faucet will last a lifetime.
What should I look for when buying a kitchen faucet?
Tips on Choosing a Faucet
- Looks aren’t everything. Most people choose a faucet based on looks alone.
- Spend enough but not too much.
- Watch the spout height and reach.
- Choose ceramic valves.
- Some finishes are tougher than others.
- Count the holes in your sink.
- A single handle is more convenient.
- Pull-down sprayers are better.