What jobs pay 60k a year without degree?
Here are 35 high paying jobs without degrees you can attain.
- Air-traffic controllers.
- Radiation therapists.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Nuclear reactor operators.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- Commercial pilots.
- Power distributors and dispatchers.
- Dental hygienists.
What is 6000 a month salary?
If you look at an average month as 4 weeks, then you can estimate the average monthly earnings from $37.50 per hour to be $6,000 per month. For example, if you calculate the yearly total to be $78,300 per year, then your monthly average would be $6,525 per month.
What are some career interests?
Career interests reflect stable preferences for certain work activities and work environments. According to the most popular theory of career interests, Holland’s RIASEC model, interests can be organized into six areas: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional.
How much is 60k a year hourly?
In order to calculate your salary in this circumstance, you divide $60,000 by 2,000 hours to come to an hourly wage of $30 per hour.
What jobs make 60k a year?
20 Jobs Where You Can Make $60,000 Out of College
- Public Relations Specialist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,000.
- Respiratory Therapist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,280.
- High School Teacher.
- Human Resources Specialist.
- Conservation Scientist or Forester.
- Film and Video Editor.
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist.
- Market Research Analyst.
What is the most wanted job?
Top 10 Jobs in Demand Overall
- Personal care aide. At the top of the list of highest-demand jobs is personal care aide.
- Fast food preparation and serving worker.
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Home health aide.
- Restaurant cook.
- Applications software developer.
- Waiter or waitress.
- General manager.
What jobs pay the most in 2020?
Here are the top 25 best-paying jobs of 2020, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Anesthesiologist. Mean salary: $267,020 per year.
- Surgeon. Mean salary: $255,110 per year.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Mean salary: $242,370 per year.
- Obstetrician and gynecologist.
What are the top jobs for 2020?
These are the 20 best jobs in America in 2020, according to a new ranking—and they’re hiring
- Front-end engineer. Job satisfaction rating: 3.9.
- Java developer. Job satisfaction rating: 3.9.
- Data scientist. Job satisfaction rating: 4.0.
- Product manager.
- Devops engineer.
- Data engineer.
- Software engineer.
- Speech language pathologist.
What are the top 5 careers?
- Physician Assistant. #1 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Software Developer. #2 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Nurse Practitioner. #3 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Physician. #5 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Statistician. #6 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Speech-Language Pathologist. #7 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Data Scientist.
What are the job trends for 2020?
Check out some of the biggest job trends in 2020.
- Jobs in the Tech World. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will continue to transform the digital landscape.
- Healthcare Jobs.
- Data Science Roles.
- Careers in the Alternative Energy Sector.
- 5 Industrial Design Roles.
- Sales and Management Careers.
What career is the happiest?
The 5 Happiest Jobs in the USA
- Real Estate Agent. Average salary: $53,800. Realtors in the United States are some of the happiest workers across the nation.
- HR Manager. Average salary: $64,800.
- Construction Manager. Average salary: $72,400.
- IT Consultant. Average salary: $77,500.
- Teaching Assistant. Average salary: $33,600.