Where is the photo gallery on Moto e?
From the main screen, tap the “Photos” icon. Thumbnail versions of your pictures will appear on the screen. Tap the image you would like to view in full size. Note: If the desired picture is not displayed, tap the “Albums” tab.
Does Moto e have gallery?
From the home screen, tap the Apps icon. Swipe to then tap Gallery. Navigate to then tap the desired photo or video. Tap the screen to display options.
How do I view photos on Moto e?
View & share photos or videos
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Swipe to then tap Gallery.
- Navigate to then tap the desired photo or video.
- Tap the screen to display options.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap the desired sharing method, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Where are photos stored on Moto?
Photos and videos you’ve taken are stored on your phone (internal storage) or on your SD card, depending on your setting. For either internal storage or the SD card, look in these folders.
How do I share photos from my Motorola phone?
Open the photo or video….
- Open the Photos app.
- Navigate to the thumbnail of the item you want to share.
- Select the item to share: To select one item, touch & hold its thumbnail. To select multiple items, touch & hold the first thumbnail, then touch the others to select them.
- Touch. and select the way you want to share.
How do I email photos from my Motorola phone?
DROID TURBO by Motorola – Share Picture from Gallery
- Apps icon. Gallery.
- Tap an album (if necessary).
- Touch and hold a picture.
- Tap. Share.
- Tap one of the available options (e.g., Bluetooth, Cloud, Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc.).
- Enter any additional information required to send or share the picture.
Where are my photos on Moto e5?
From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps. (upper-left). Tap the folder where the picture or video is located (e.g., Camera, Screenshots, etc.). Tap a picture or video to view.
What is Samsung gallery?
The gallery app is a simple tool to view, manage, and organize images and videos on your Android phone. Some phones have a dedicated gallery app preinstalled. For instance, you have the OnePlus Gallery, Samsung Gallery, Mi Gallery, and others.
How do I transfer photos from Moto E to PC?
Moto E LTE
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- On your PC, select Open folder to view files.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer to your PC.
- Drag the files in to the desired location on your PC.
How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to an SD card?
To free up internal storage on your phone:
- Be sure you’ve inserted and set up your SD card.
- Open the Files app and touch Clean. Or, go to Settings > Storage > Internal shared storage > Free up space.
- If there are media files to move, touch the option to free up space.
- Select items to move.
- Touch Move to SD card > Move.
How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to my computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions.