How can I pay my Safaricom postpaid bill?
How to pay your PostPaid Bill via safaricom paybill number
- Go to M-PESA on your phone Menu.
- Select Payment Services.
- Choose PayBill and enter Safaricom PostPay Bill number 200200.
- Enter the mobile number to make payment to.
- Input the amount you wish to pay.
- Key in your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm details are correct and press OK.
How do I check my PostPay balance?
If you do not use a smartphone on your postpaid number, just dial *121*1# and will show your Airtel Postpaid Balance.
How do I top up my Safaricom PostPay?
Dial *544# select the option PostPay &All in one. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA. You will be prompted to enter your email address for billing purposes.
What is PayBill number?
The Pay Bill service is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA. Through PayBill numbers, you are able to serve your clients much better as your customers are able to pay for services with ease and timeliness.
How do I pay my postpaid via M-PESA?
Postpaid Using MPESA
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business No. 220220.
- Enter Account No. AIRPXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your Airtel Mobile number)
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send.
How can I pay my postpaid SIM?
How can I pay my Postpaid bill?
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
How do I pay my Safaricom PostPay airtime?
Dial *544# select the option to select is Join PostPay. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA. You will be prompted to enter your email address for billing purposes.
How do I check my balance in Safaricom?
Checking your M-PESA balance
- Select “Show balance” on the Safaricom App or select Check Balance on M-PESA menu in your Safaricom sim tool kit.
- Enter your secret PIN.
- Wait for SMS confirmation message with your balance.
How do I pay PostPay via M-PESA?
How can I check my Safaricom postpaid bill?
You can access customer care through *200#. Your monthly bill will be sent through SMS and email.
How do I pay my bill via M-PESA?
M-Pesa Pay Bill
- Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu.
- Enter the Kenya Power business number 888 888.
- Enter your new Kenya Power account number e.g. 123456.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay which should be between Shs.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm that all details are correct.
How can I open a Safaricom Paybill account?
- Duly filled and signed short term Paybill application form and Terms and Conditions stating purpose and duration.(Provided by Safaricom)
- Copy of ID /Passport/Alien /Military card of the student.
- Certified admission letter and fee structure(Either stamped or on institution letter head)
What is Safaricom postpay?
What is PostPay? PostPay is a tariff that allows you to use now and pay later. The PostPay tariff on sign up allows you to set a preferred monthly credit limit with a minimum allowable limit of 1,000. PostPay is open to all Safaricom pre-pay customers with the exception of corporate accounts.
How can I exit postpay on mysafaricom app?
You can exit PostPay via mySafaricom App and USSD *544#. The bundles have no-expiry How can I sign up for PostPay On mySafaricom APP? On the mySafaricom app select the icon PostPay. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA.
How to join mysafaricom?
It’s easy to join via mySafaricom App and USSD *544#. Not only do you get Bundles that offer Minutes, SMS and Data, you can also increase and decrease your limit. You can exit PostPay via mySafaricom App and USSD *544#. The bundles have no-expiry
What can I do with Safaricom data bundles?
You can use the bundles to make calls from Safaricom to Safaricom and Safaricom to other networks and SMS to Safaricom Subscribers and other networks. You can also surf the internet with data.