How do I clean with CCleaner?
Built for more technical users, it allows you to customize your clean so your PC is cleaned to a deeper level.
- Open CCleaner and click on ‘Custom Clean.
- Click ‘Analyze’ to scan your PC for junk files across your operating system and apps.
- If you’re happy with what Custom Clean finds, click ‘Run Cleaner’ to clean it.
How do I clean my computer for free?
How to Clean and Speed Up Your Computer (For Free!)
- DISK CLEANUP. Run the Disk Cleanup tool included with Windows.
- CLEAR YOUR BROWSER HISTORY.
- RUN DISK DEFRAGMENTER (BUT NOT ON SOLID STATE DRIVES)
- RUN CCLEANER (OR A SIMILAR PROGRAM)
- WRAPPING UP.
How do you use CCleaner step by step?
About This Article
- Install CCleaner on your computer.
- Open CCleaner.
- Select a category.
- Uncheck the items you don’t want to clean.
- Click Analyze.
- Review the files to be deleted.
- Click Run Cleaner to delete the files.
- Click Continue to confirm.
Is CCleaner pro a one time purchase?
CCleaner Professional licenses normally last for 1 or 2 years. This sometimes changes if you buy a license during a special offer or promotion. The quickest way to determine how much time you have left on your license is to visit the license lookup page.
How do you clean up my computer and make it run faster for free?
About the Author
- Restart Your Computer.
- Stop Heavy-Duty Tasks & Programs.
- Download a Device Optimization Program.
- Remove Unused Apps, Software & Bloatware.
- Delete Large Files (Manually and with Disk Cleanup)
- Delete Old Files & Downloads.
- Empty Your Recycle Bin.
- Remove Unused Browser Extensions.
How to install CCleaner professional with license key?
the latest version of CCleaner Pro Key from here.
What is the best free PC Cleaner?
Clean My PC. This is the best pc registry cleaner and optimizer software for windows.
How much does CCleaner cost?
You need to pay $39.95 for CCleaner Professional Plus (1 year for 3PCs) and then you can use it for 1 year on 3 different computers. Besides CCleaner, you can also own Defraggier Professional (for speeding up hard disks), Recuva Professional (for recovering deleted files), and Speccy Professional (for monitoring hardware).
How to install CCleaner?
How to Download the Latest Version of CCleaner. Visit the CCleaner website. Open the downloaded file to install. Click on the INSTALL button to begin. If you download the file from the official CCleaner site, there is no bloatware or adware included in the installation. Run CCleaner.