How do you reset a White-Rodgers thermostat Model 1F80 361?
Model numbers: 1F85-277, 1F80-361, 1F72-151, 1F79-111, 1F78-151, 1E78-151, 1F78-144….Method 1:
- Press and hold the Up or Down arrow with the Time button at the same time.
- After a few seconds, the display will go blank.
- It will then reappear, and your configuration settings will be reset.
How do I program my White-Rodgers thermostat manual?
To program your White-Rodgers thermostat, press the PRGM button on the thermostat for a basic thermostat. For the touchscreen White-Rodgers models, press the SYSTEM button to the mode you want to program and use the buttons to adjust the parameters.
What is hold on White Rodgers thermostat?
By pressing “Hold”, your thermostat will lock in the temperature it’s currently at until you change it again.
Where is reset button on White Rodgers thermostat?
Line Voltage Digital White Rodgers Thermostats
- Press and hold the Up and/or Down arrow and press the light button for a few seconds.
- The display will initially go blank and then reappear.
- The configuration settings are now reset.
Why is my White Rodgers thermostat not working?
Your White Rodgers thermostat is not working because of power connectivity issues. Low battery, tripped circuit breaker, power interruption, damaged wirings, and old-age are its common causes. It may also appear unresponsive when the set temperature is on hold or the same as the room temperature.
How do you reset your White-Rodgers thermostat?
How to Reset the Classic 80 & 70 Series White Rodgers Thermostat
- Long press the Up or Down arrow and the Time button together.
- Keep pressing until the display goes blank and then comes back alive. This might take 15 seconds.
- The configurations have now been reset.
How do you change the temperature on a White-Rodgers thermostat?
Although basic White Rodgers thermostats lack the advanced displays of the touchscreen models, they are programmed in a similar way: Begin by toggling the switch to the right of the thermostat to set the system to “Cool” or “Heat” and then press the “PRGM” button to enter the program menu.