How do you take the door panel off a 2002 Honda Civic?
Unplug the power-window controls. Pull off the interior panel in the corner of the door, opposite the mirror. Pull the door panel towards you to release the clips holding it in place, then lift the door panel off the window ledge and away from the car.
How do you remove the door panel on a Honda Civic?
- Open the door. Remove the screw that is behind the door pull.
- Remove the screw by the door handle.
- Pop out the window switch using a flathead screwdriver or dash removal tool.
- Remove the plastic triangle by the side mirror.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pry out the door panel at the lower corners.
- That’s it.
How much did a Honda Civic cost in 2002?
2002 Honda Civic Prices and EPA Data
|Civic DX Sedan||5-Speed Manual||$13,010|
|Civic DX Sedan w/SRS||5-Speed Manual||$13,260|
How much does it cost to replace a Honda CRV door?
A local body shop may charge around $1,000 to $1,500 and up to replace a door.
How do you take the door panel off a 2000 Honda Civic?
How To Remove Rear Door Panel 1996-2000 Honda Civic
- Pry off the pull handle trim piece with a flat blade screwdriver.
- Remove the two Phillips screws in the door pull.
- Remove the Phillips screw in the door handle.
- Disconnect the wiring harness in the door pull.
- Pry back the door handle and disconnect the latch cables.
How do you open a 1999 Honda Civic?
To unlock a Honda Civic without the key, you can try using a tennis ball. Cut or burn a small hole in the ball, then place the hole over the lock on your driver’s side door. Press the tennis ball into the door as hard as you can. The air pressure from the tennis ball might be enough to cause your door to unlock!
What engine is in a 2002 Honda Civic?
1.7 L 4-cylinder
2.0 L 4-cylinder
2002 Honda Civic/Engine