What controls the revision cloud arc length?
The Arc Length value controls the arc length for all existing and new revision cloud annotations in the project. This value sets the minimum arc length for the 2-arc segment that is used to draw the revision cloud annotation.
How do you increase the arc length of a revision cloud?
To Change the Default Values for Arc Lengths in a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Arc length.
- Specify a new minimum arc length.
- Specify a new maximum arc length.
- Press Enter to continue with the command or Esc to end the command.
How do you change the size of revision clouds in Autocad?
Type PEDIT on the command line and press enter, then select the revision cloud whose property you want to change. Select Width from the command line and specify the width for the revision cloud and press enter twice. You will notice that the width of revision cloud will change as per your specifications.
How do I change the Arc length in Autocad?
In the drawing area, right-click and choose the Arc length option. Enter a new approximate chord length for the revision cloud arcs.
How do you edit a revision cloud in Revit?
Click Modify | Revision Clouds tab Mode panel (Edit Sketch)….
- In the project, click Manage tab Settings panel (Object Styles).
- Click the Annotation Objects tab.
- For Revision Clouds, change the values for Line Weight, Line Color, and Line Pattern.
- Click OK. These changes apply to all revision clouds in the project.
How do I change the Arc length in AutoCAD?
How do you edit a revision cloud?
Modify a Revision Cloud
- Click Modify | Revision Clouds tab Mode panel (Edit Sketch). Revit enters sketch mode.
- Select segments of the revision cloud, and drag the endpoints to adjust its boundaries.
- Click Modify Revision Clouds > Edit Sketch tab Mode panel (Finish Edit Mode).
How do you do cloud revision?
To create a closed revision cloud, move the mouse to the start point. To create an open revision cloud, press Enter or right-click, then choose whether to reverse the direction of the individual arcs that make up the revision cloud.
How do I create a revision cloud?
Add a Revision Cloud
- In the project, open a view in which you want to indicate changes.
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Revision Cloud).
- On the Tools panel, click one of the draw tools.
- In the drawing area, place the cursor near the part of the view that has changed and draw the cloud to encompass the changed area.
How do you change the length of an arc?
Specify the default arc lengths to use when creating revision clouds. In the drawing area, right-click and choose the Arc length option. Enter a new approximate chord length for the revision cloud arcs.