Can I use kindly instead of please?
“Kindly” It is old-fashioned and seemingly antiquated. It is better you use “please” rather than “kindly.”
How do you ask for a formal meeting?
How to request a meeting or an appointment via email? Format and outline:
- Introduction Start your email with introducing yourself if necessary especially if you are sending the request on behalf of your manager.
- State the reason for the meeting.
- Check for their availability.
- Propose a location for the meeting.
How do I write a letter requesting a meeting?
Dear (insert boss name here), I am writing to request a meeting appointment with you at your earliest convenience. I would like to discuss (insert issues here). I know you are very busy, but I would very much appreciate you taking the time to meet with me.
What type of word is kindly?
adjective, kind·li·er, kind·li·est. having, showing, or proceeding from a benevolent disposition or spirit; kindhearted: kindly people. gentle or mild, as rule or laws. pleasant, agreeable, or benign: kindly climate.
What can I use instead of kindly?
What is another word for kindly?
What is kindly app?
Kindly is a smartphone app that pairs users for anonymous chats about the troubles on their minds.
What is another way to say please note?
What is another word for please note?
|bear in mind||be aware|
|be mindful||pay attention|
How do you write a letter requesting a meeting with your boss?
I would like to request a meeting with you, as early as this week if possible, to discuss [Insert reason for the meeting]. I am aware of your busy schedule, so I will only take up [Time fram of the meeting] of your time. Thank you as always for your consideration.
What is kindly?
1a : in a kind manner : sympathetically. b : as a gesture of goodwill would take it kindly if you would put in a good word : in an appreciative manner She didn’t respond kindly to the suggestion. c : in a gracious manner : courteously they kindly invited us along.
How do you use kindly in a sentence?
Kindly sentence example
- A kindly old man researched it for me.
- He was always kindly to me and always smiled.
- Their women are kindly treated, and only do the lighter work.
- A kindly old man but not up to much.
- In 1758 he returned with mingled joy and regret to England, and was kindly received at home.