How can I improve my FCE listening?
The FCE listening is among the different parts of FCE which include Reading, Writing, Use of English, and Speaking….Tips on how to do well on the FCE Listening Section
- Pay Attention To Paraphrased Words.
- Be Cautious Of Distractors.
- Enjoy Listening.
- Identify Different Accents.
How do I practice FCE?
Fast and Easy Steps to Prepare for the Cambridge FCE Exam
- Know what’s inside the exam.
- Check the CEFR level descriptors, especially for B2.
- Work on your English reading skills.
- Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skills.
- Listen to British English.
- Practice speaking to real people.
Is the FCE test hard?
The FCE is a very challenging exam which tests all language skills -reading, listening, writing, grammar and most importantly speaking. You need 60% to pass and have to do all the tasks under time pressure.
How do you do B2 listening?
Tips for B2 Listening Part 1:
- Read the questions and answers very carefully and start thinking about possible synonyms of the key words before you listen.
- Listen to the whole recording before making a decision, often it will contain distractor words that can throw you off.
- Use the second listening to check your answer.
How many questions are there on listening Part 1?
Listening FCE Part 1 There are 8 multiple choice (a,b,c) questions, one question for each different person.
How do I pass the Cambridge test?
How to pass the Cambridge First Certificate exam
- Get used to reading English fast. Don’t spend too long staring at words you don’t know.
- Practise reading for more time each day. You need to be comfortable reading for a full hour as the reading paper will be that long.
- Read practice paper questions as much as you can.
How long is an FCE test?
A functional capacity evaluation can take four to six hours, although the process can take longer or take less time, depending on what is being tested. Some FCEs are carried out over two days.