How can I prepare for cabin crew?
How to Prepare for Cabin Crew Interview?
- Know about the job first:
- Talk to the ones working in a similar field:
- Fluency is must:
- Multitasking is another quality:
- Being friendly, hospitable and helpful at the same time:
- Ready to extend the help:
- Your body language speaks all about you:
What are the questions in cabin crew interview?
7 Cabin Crew Interview Questions and Answers
- What do you think are your best qualities?
- What skills should a member of an airline cabin crew be expected to have?
- How would you deal with an unruly passenger? / Give us an example of when you’ve dealt with an unruly customer.
- Do you work better as part of a team, or on your own?
What skills do you need to be a cabin crew?
Key skills for air cabin crew
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Good colour vision and hearing.
- Good general health and fitness – many airlines require cabin staff to be able to swim at least 25m.
What should I wear to a cabin crew interview?
How To Dress Up For You Cabin Crew Interview. First off, you should wear a suit. Pick one that is in neutral colors such as black, grey or dark/navy blue. The length of the skirt should neither be too long nor too short but should be medium height, right at the bottom of the kneecaps.
Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
So, the “where do you see yourself in 5 years” interview question is how interviewers ask if you’re going to stay in the job. You’re excited about the position and what you’ll learn in the coming years. You’re eager to become the best at what you do and progress to the next level when appropriate.
Is passport necessary for cabin crew interview?
Usually, each company will specify this on their website, the moment they update the information about the recruiting session. However, most of the times, they require a passport-type photograph (i.e. 3.5 X 4.5 cm) and a full-length one (13 X 18 cm.).
What is your motivation for cabin crew?
1. You get to travel the world. This is pretty much the number 1 reason we hear from people wanting to become cabin crew. And its true, you do get to see some amazing sights in some of the farthest flung places around the globe.
What is the starting salary of a cabin crew?
So, Let’s start with the In Flight and Ground Service Salaries According to Job Title:
|Job Category||Annual Salary|
|Flight Attendant||Rs.480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Air Hostess||Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
What do flight attendants say before takeoff?
But there is always an announcement like: “Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please.” “Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off.” Within a minute after take-off, an announcement may be made reminding passengers to keep their seat belts fastened.
How many rounds are there in cabin crew interview?
Why should we hire you for cabin crew?
“You should hire me as your flight attendant because I am confident that I am able to do the job that you require and more. As somebody who’s been working on the customer service field, I know how to manage expectations and most especially exceed them through my excellent service.