How do I clear the error code on my Frigidaire washing machine?
To clear latest stored error code:
- Turn the program knob clockwise 9 clicks from the Start Position. The control will signal the last error code.
- Press and hold the Options and Pause Cancel buttons for 3 seconds. The code will be cleared.
- Exit Diagnostic Mode to return the washer to normal operation.
Why does my washing machine keep saying error?
Common appliance codes could be related to a problem with the door, a water heating sensor, a software or circuit board fault, a motor or pump fault plus much more. Simple things that could have an error code could be the door being left ajar on the machine or the detergent drawer not in situ properly.
How do you read the error code on a Frigidaire Affinity washer?
the failure code will appear in the display as an E followed by two numbers, a number and a letter or two letters….How to retrieve the error codes in a Frigidaire Affinity front…
- Wake the washer by pressing any button.
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Press and HOLD the Start/Pause and Cancel buttons simultaneously.
How do I troubleshoot my Frigidaire front load washer?
How to Troubleshoot a Frigidaire Affinity Washer
- Stop the washing machine if rattling or clanking sounds occur.
- Redistribute the load if you hear a thumping sound.
- Level the washer if the machine vibrates.
- Plug the power cord in and check household fuses or breakers.
- Turn the water supply faucets on completely.
How do I fix the error E1 on my Frigidaire washing machine?
How To Clear The E1 Code On Your Frigidaire Washer? You can clear the E1 error code on your Frigidaire washer by restoring full water flow to the appliance and ensuring that it can fill quickly. As long as the washer doesn’t take more than an hour to fill, the E1 error code will not persist or return.
How do you clear a washing machine error?
Reset your washing machine What you can do instead is power cycle it: Unplug it (or turn off power at the circuit breaker), wait some time for the electrical charge to clear out of the washer (usually 1 to 5 minutes at most), and then power it up again. This is the closest you can get to a “reset” of the washer.
How dO I reset my washing machine?
To reset your washing machine, unplug it from the power outlet. Then, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Finally, open and close the washing machine door six times to send the reset signal to the system components.
Why is my Frigidaire Affinity washer not starting?
If the electrical outlet is receiving power, but the washer won’t start, the power cord might be defective. However, this is very rare. To determine if the power cord is defective, use a multimeter to test it for the cord for power. If the power cord is not getting power, replace it.