How do I install Ekahau pro?
How to Install
- Double-click the executable file (.exe file) to start installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the Installation Wizard to install Ekahau Pro.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Wi-Fi adapter driver and Ekahau Wireless Utility (see below for details)
How do you do a survey with Ekahau?
In the Survey tab, click the “Start Survey” button to start the survey. Drive or walk throughout the outdoor area you wish to survey. End the survey by clicking the “Stop Survey”.
How do I map WiFi coverage?
Here’s what you need to do to get a WiFi heat map:
- Install a WiFi mapper app on your laptop or mobile device.
- Use the app to collect WiFi signal data.
- Let the app turn the collected data into a WiFi heat map.
What is ekahau used for?
Ekahau takes your business requirements for wireless connectivity and combines them with real-world environmental factors like your floor plan and wall materials to create a Wi-Fi design perfectly tuned to your needs.
How do you pronounce Ekahau?
In Mayan mythology Ekahau (Pronunciation: [eck-uh-how]) is the god of travelers and merchants.
What is ekahau capture?
Ekahau Capture saves packets in the industry standard . pcap format. Use the Sidekick all-in-one Wi-Fi diagnostics device included with Connect or any other packet analyzer (sold separately) to resolve connectivity issues, roaming issues, garbled audio, dropped calls and Wi-Fi driver issues.
Which three survey types can ekahau pro?
There’s three common types of on-site surveys that can be performed:
- Passive site surveys. Performed to get an understanding of the RF characteristics on-site.
- Active Site Surveys. Provide more insight on the network connectivity and/or performance.
- RTLS Site Surveys (aka RTLS calibration surveys)
Is Wi-Fi 6 better than 5g?
Wi-Fi 6, based on the IEEE 802.11ax standard, will deliver 4x higher capacity and 75 percent lower latency, offering nearly triple the speed of its predecessor, Wi-Fi 5. Anyone can operate a Wi-Fi network—and most of us have one in our homes and offices, connected to broadband service.
How many Mbps is Wi-Fi 6?
Wi-Fi 6: A new height of base wireless speed Generally, on the 5GHz frequency band, Wi-Fi 6 has a base speed of 1.2 Gbps (1200 Mbps) per stream. Hence, a 2×2 connection has a ceiling speed of 2.4 Gbps, and a quad-stream one tops at a whopping 4.8 Gbps.