How do I reset my prestige alarm?
To reprogram or reset your Prestige car alarm remote, follow these steps:
- Start your ignition.
- Press and hold the valet/override button for 10 seconds.
- When you hear 3 chirps, press the 1 button on the remote.
- When the reprogram is accepted, you will see a light flash once.
How do I reset my Audiovox alarm without remote?
Put the key in the ignition and turn it to the “on” position. This activates your vehicle’s battery, but doesn’t start the engine. Press and hold the push-button LED until the LED light stops blinking. Once the LED stops blinking the alarm is disabled until you manually reset the alarm.
How do I remote start my prestige alarm?
Insert the key into the ignition switch and turn to the ON or RUN position. Press the brake pedal. The remote starter will disengage and the vehicle will operate normally….To engage Remote Start Service Mode
- Press and hold the valet button.
- Cycle the vehicle’s ignition ON/OFF three (3) times.
- Release the valet button.
How do I get my prestige alarm out of valet mode?
If your system has been selected for Valet Switch manual override as indicated on the last page of this manual, to bypass the alarm system:
- Open the vehicle door. The alarm will sound.
- Turn the ignition key to the on position.
- Within 5 seconds, press and release the valet pushbutton switch.
How do you disarm a prestige alarm?
Disarm the system by use of the transmitter or by use of the emergency override sequence. Turn the ignition switch to the on position. Within 10 seconds, press and release the valet/override switch, 3 times. Within 10 seconds turn the ignition switch off, on, off, on, off, on.
Why is my prestige remote start not working?
If your remote starter system isn’t working properly, try replacing the battery in your fob. You can find replacement key fob batteries at Batteries Plus. Most remote starter fobs run on 2032 lithium coin cell batteries. This one may seem obvious, but if your vehicle is not in “Park” your remote starter will not work.