How do you make a modern resume?
How to Format a Modern, Visually Appealing Resume
- Add a professional summary.
- Be concise.
- Highlight the important information.
- Utilize quantitative information whenever possible.
- Use clear section headings.
- Create white-space.
- Use common fonts.
- Recommended Reading:
What is the easiest way to create a resume in Word?
How to Use the Résumé Template in MS Word
- Open MS Word.
- Click file from the menu bar on the top of the screen.
- Select new.
- Click the other tab on the new window.
- Highlight résumé wizard and click open.
- Click style, which is located on the left hand side of the window.
- Select the résumé style you want and then click next.
How do I make a modern resume template?
Modern = Simple – Maximize use of whitespace, make it skimmable, and keep it short and sweet. Use Modern Design Elements – Make your resume unique by adding creative fonts, icons, bar graphs, and social media profiles.
Where can I create a resume on Microsoft Office?
If you need help creating a resume or cover letter, start with one of the dozens of professionally-designed resume and cover letter templates that are available in Word. Go to File > New. In the search box, type Resume or Cover Letter. Double-click the template you want to use.
Does Open Office have resume templates?
Lots of Open Office resume templates are available for free. All the Open Office resume templates are readily editable. You can adapt them for your job-seeking needs with Open Office or Libre Office suite, for example.
How do you make a modern resume on Microsoft Word?
Use the following steps for creating a resume in Microsoft Word….How to Make a Resume in Word
- Choose a Resume Template.
- Add Your Name and Contact Details.
- Add an Optional Headshot.
- Write a Winning Profile.
- Work and Educational Experience.
- Resume Icons and Skills.
- Review the Finished Product.