How much is the average vacation to Italy?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Italy is $1,170 for a solo traveler, $1,859 for a couple, and $2,034 for a family of 4. Italy hotels range from $50 to $232 per night with an average of $80, while most vacation rentals will cost $150 to $420 per night for the entire home.
Is 7 days enough for Italy?
I would recommend spending the night in an absolute maximum of three places over 7 days in Italy–two places with a day trip for variety would be even better.
Is 8 days enough for Italy?
Eight days isn’t enough time to explore all of Italy, but bring the family and hit the top highlights for an unforgettable adventure. Start in Venice for a city-wide treasure hunt and a ride on a gondola, then head to Florence for kid-friendly museums and delicious chocolate focaccia.
How do I plan a 7 day trip to Italy?
Here’s how to spend one week in Italy’s major cities:
- Day 1: Arrive and explore Rome.
- Day 2: Explore Rome.
- Day 3: Drive or high speed train to Florence.
- Day 4: Explore Florence.
- Day 5: Day trip to Siena or to Pisa & Lucca.
- Day 6: Drive or high speed train To Venice.
- Day 7: Explore Venice.
How can I see the best of Italy?
- RENT A CAR. One of the best ways to explore Italy is to rent a car and road trip across the country.
- TRAVEL WITH A LOCAL TOUR GUIDE. While you can make local friends on trains or experience rural life on a road trip, there’s no better way to see Italy than with the help of a local tour guide.
- EAT LIKE THE LOCALS.
How much is the fast train from Rome to Naples?
Traveling by train from Rome to Naples is an easy and comfortable journey. The distance from Rome to Naples is 140 miles and many high-speed trains make the trip in just 1 hour and 10 minutes. Ticket prices on this route range between $15 and $77 US.
Can you wear jeans in Italy?
While Europeans tend to dress up more than Americans, you still can wear jeans in Italy.