What affirmation means?
Definition of affirmation 1a : the act of affirming nodded his head in affirmation. b : something affirmed : a positive assertion His memoir is a reflective affirmation of family love. 2 law : a solemn declaration made under the penalties of perjury by a person who conscientiously declines taking an oath.
What is an example of affirm?
The definition of affirm is to state something to be true. To show proof of one’s age and date of birth for the purchase of alcohol is an example of to affirm. To say positively; declare firmly; assert to be true. To confirm, ratify, or otherwise approve a lower court’s decision on appeal.
What is a good word for affirmation?
Synonyms & Antonyms of affirmation
What does today’s affirmation mean?
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.
How do you show affirmations?
Examples of words of affirmation.
- I love you.
- You are so special to me.
- After all of this time, I’m still so crazy for you.
- It really impressed me when you…
- I couldn’t have done ____ without you.
- You inspire me to….
- Did I tell you how grateful I am that you are my partner?
- You deserve all of the praise at work.
How do I write my own affirmation?
How to write affirmations
- Write affirmations in the present tense. Even if it’s something you wish to accomplish in the future, come up with a way to put it in the present.
- Adopt a positive tone of voice.
- Make them believable.
- Ensure they accurately reflect your priorities.
- Really feel them.
What’s the opposite of affirmation?
Opposite of the act of confirming or substantiating. disproof. denial. disagreement. disapproval.
How do I make my own affirmations?