What are the activities suitable for small groups?
You can never have too many small group team building activities that work.
- River Crossing. This simple, but no easy lateral-thinking puzzle is ideal for small groups.
- Climer Cards.
- Leaning Tower of Feetza.
- Pretty Darn Quick.
- As If…
- Longest Shadow.
- Lean Walk.
What active games can I play with friends?
Fun games to play with friends online
- Words with Friends 2. With more than 170 million registered users and counting as of 2020, Words With Friends is one of the most popular mobile games of all time.
- Exploding Kittens.
Which games we can play while sitting?
- Follow the leader. No marching required!
- Scavenger hunt. Draw pictures of household objects, like a cup, a hairbrush, and a pillow, then time your kid as she searches for the real things.
- Sound off.
- Ball game.
- Stick together.
- Sock it to me.
- Don’t wake the giant.
How do you play 10 things in common?
10 things in common Each pair is responsible for finding 10 things they have in common with one another. Remember to tell everyone easy cop-outs aren’t allowed, like “we both have hands”. Once they find 10 things they have in common, they share their discoveries with the group.
What’s a good group icebreaker?
11 Fun Icebreaker Activities That Your Employees Will Love
- Two truths and one lie. A bunch of new hires starting today?
- Find 10 things in common. This is probably one of the best icebreakers for large groups.
- The scavenger hunt.
- Human rock-paper-scissors.
- The one-word icebreaker game.
- The Marshmallow Challenge.