What can I put for accomplishments on my resume?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
What are the 10 steps of goal setting and achievement?
10 Steps for Effective Goal Setting: Set and Achieve Goals
- Believe in the process. The first step to goal setting is having absolute faith and belief in the process.
- Write it down.
- Set goals that are specific.
- Set goals that are measurable.
- Set goals that are attainable.
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Set goals that are timely.
- Remain accountable.
How do you set goals and actually achieve them?
Set your goals and make them happen
- Decide. Think of something you want to do or work towards.
- Write it down. Carefully.
- Tell someone. Telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them.
- Break your goal down. This is especially important for big goals.
- Plan your first step.
- Keep going.
Why is personal achievement important?
Personal Achievement: The Success Mindset that makes you Mentally Healthier. People with a mindset of “success”, based on their own personal achievements possess the ability to positively influence their life perspective.
What are rules for describing your accomplishments and experiences on a resume quizlet?
What are rules for describing your accomplishments and experiences on a resume? Use strategically selected action verbs. Avoid verbs that undersell your attributes and abilities. clarifies your accomplishments and gives them specificity.