What is Kies via Wi-fi?
The Kies Air app allows you to connect to your Samsung smartphone or tablet from any device or computer with a Web browser as long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my phone to Samsung Kies?
How can I connect my mobile device using Kies?
- 1 Disconnect the device and data cable from your computer, then reconnect again.
- 2 If you are connecting the USB cable to a USB hub, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
- 3 Close Kies and reopen the application.
- 4 Reboot your computer and your device.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my laptop?
Go to your phone’s Menu and select Setting -> Wireless and network -> USB Settings and press Connect storage to PC. 3. Then plug in the cable to the phone & computer and you will see Android logo saying USB connected. Then your computer will detect the device.
How do I download Kies on Windows 10?
Part 2: Install Samsung Kies on Windows 10
- Firstly, locate the newly downloaded Kies 3 setup file on your system.
- This will initiate the installer wizard.
- Wait for a while as the installer will perform the needed steps.
- Now, you can open Kies on your system and connect your phone to it using a USB cable.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my laptop wirelessly?
Connect your Galaxy phone to your Samsung PC
- To make your phone and PC work together as one, all you need to do is download the Microsoft Launcher app and follow some simple steps.
- On the PC, click the Start icon, and then click the Settings icon.
- Now your phone and PC are connected!
How do I connect my Samsung to my computer wirelessly?
Select Pair with QR code; the code will then be displayed. Once that’s set up, open the Quick settings panel on your phone by swiping down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Link to Windows icon. Tap Link your phone and PC on your phone’s screen, and then tap Continue.