What should I say for excellent customer service?
15 Excellent Customer Service Phrases to Use
- “Nice to meet you.
- “Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- “I completely understand your situation.”
- “That would upset me, too.”
- “Could you please tell more about that?”
- “Feel free to correct me if I have misunderstood something.”
What are 5 positive words or phrases?
9 Powerful Phrases Super Positive People Always Say
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative.
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive.
- I value you. Super positive people are caring.
- You can count on me. Super positive people are collaborative.
- I believe in you.
- You are kind.
- I trust you.
- You are smart.
How do you compliment customer service?
Using the Top Ten Complimentary Words for Customer Service
- “Thanks for being so honest with me about how this is impacting you.”
- “I can see that you’ve been a loyal customer, that’s really great…”
- “I think that was a very wise decision to make.”
- “Ah yes, that’s a funny observation.”
What are the three courtesy words?
Providing Reassurance and Immediacy
- “Right away” Using this phrase signals that the process of solving the customer query has been enacted.
- “I’m currently”
- “I can help you with that”
- “I will”
- “You’re welcome”
- “Thank you”
What are examples of positive language?
Examples of Positive Language
|Negative language||Positive language|
|I’m not bad/I’ve been worse.||I am good/I am doing great.|
|I can’t complain.||Things are going really well for me, thank you for asking.|
|Don’t give up!||Keep going, you’re doing a great job.|
What are some encouraging words?
150 Words of Encouragement
- This is what you’re going through, not who you are.
- You are doing awesome!
- This is tough, but you’re tougher.
- Don’t stress.
- Good luck today!
- You’re making a big change, and I’m so proud of you!
- Sending some good vibes and happy thoughts your way.
How do you express gratitude to customers?
Say thanks with a handwritten note
- Greet your client by name.
- Express your gratitude and clearly state why you’re sending the note.
- Include details about why you enjoyed your experience with this customer (be specific and personalize it as much as possible).
- Repeat that you’re thankful for their business.
When to use phrases to assist your customer concerns further?
When you use phrases to assist your customer concerns further it shows there is no time limit in the job description of your agents and your business has no limitations on providing great customer service. 29.
What are the most confusing words to say to customers?
This word – along with “may” – can be a very powerful words in confusing customers, while they could also offer the customer false hope. “Could”, “would” and “should” may also have the same effect, so just be a little careful in how you use them – especially when writing to customers, when it is much harder to convey tone.
Why are words so important for customer service?
Words are incredibly powerful for handling clients’ conversations as businesses often can truly either make or break customer service experiences. Using the right empathy statements and phrases for customer service makes all the difference between a poor or delightful experience.
What are some positive words to say to a customer service representative?
30 Positive Phrases, Words and Empathy Statements for Customer Service. 1 1. “I am sorry you are going through this.”. 2 2. “Oh! That sounds really challenging.”. 3 3. “I can understand how that would be difficult.”. 4 4. “I can imagine what you must be going through.”. 5 5. “I wish I could make it better.”.