Where can I start a political blog?
Purchase a.com Domain Name: You will find a lot of domain extensions for political blogs, such as . democrat or . republican. However, I recommend going with .com as it is the easiest for most people to remember.
Do political blogs make money?
Whether you’re looking for a few hundred dollars per month or a job-replacing income, blogging is still an excellent way to make those dreams a reality. There are a few great ways to make money from a political blog: Display Ad Networks. Affiliate Marketing.
What are some left wing websites?
Alternative news services
- Common Dreams.
- Consortium News.
- Current Affairs.
- Daily Kos.
- Democracy Now!
- The Empire Files.
- The Grayzone.
How do I start an activist blog?
The steps I’ll cover in this guide are:
- Choosing a Topic for Your Blog.
- Picking a Blog Name.
- Registering a Domain and Getting Web Hosting. My Recommendation. WordPress.com.
- Installing WordPress and Building Your Blog.
- Writing Your First Blog Post. Which Writing Software to Use.
- Inviting a Wider Audience to Your Blog.
- Learn More.
How do you write a policy blog?
Writing a policy paper and blog post #POLU9UK
- Be concise, be smart. So, for example, I ask you to keep your analysis and presentations super-short on the assumption that you have to make your case quickly to people with 99 other things to do.
- Be creative.
- Be reflective.
- Be a blogger.
- Be reflective once again.
Are news blogs profitable?
News blogging can turn out to be quite profitable, when and if done correctly. If you own the right equipment, know how to film a scene or two, and understand how a microphone works, you have the chance to make big bank from your news blog—all from the comfort of your own home. Working from home has countless perks.
What is Writeas?
Write.as Overview Write.as is a simple blogging platform built to publish your writing quickly. Behind our clean, distraction-free editor is a powerful API that enables you to build your own tools on the platform, utilize us as a headless CMS, and create more powerful products on our infrastructure.
What a good blog looks like?
A good blog design becomes a part of the stories you tell. A simple, austere tech blog can communicate seriousness and clarity. A whimsical, cartoonish parenting blog suggests fun and relatability. The storytelling quality of a design should never obscure or get in the way of reading the blog.