How do I connect my HP Officejet 6000 to WIFI?
Connect the printer with the HP Smart app
- Turn on the printer.
- On your Android device, make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
- Download and install HP Smart from 123.hp.com.
- On the back of the printer, press and hold the Wireless button for three seconds.
- On your Android device, open HP Smart, and then tap the Plus sign .
How do I connect my HP Officejet 6000?
HP Officejet 6000 (E609a) and 6000 Wireless (E609n) Printers – Setting Up a New Printer
- Step one: Unpack the Printer.
- Step two: Install the two-sided printing accessory.
- Step three: Connect the power.
- Step four: Load paper.
- Step five: Install the printhead.
- Step six: Install the cartridges.
- Step seven: Install the software.
Why does my HP printer say offline?
This can be caused by an error between your device or computer and the printer. Sometimes it maybe as simple as your cable not correctly attached or a simple error coming from a paper-jam. However a printer appearing as “ Offline ” error can also be down to problems with your printer driver or software.
How do I get my HP printer back online wireless?
If you use a wireless network to connect to your printer, follow these steps:
- Restart your printer by turning it off, waiting 10 seconds, and disconnecting the power cord from your printer.
- Then, turn off your computer.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer and turn the printer back on.
How do I fix an HP printer that is offline?
Restart your printer by turning it off, waiting 10 seconds, and disconnecting the power cord from your printer. Then, turn off your computer. Connect the printer power cord to the printer and turn the printer back on. Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router.