How to fix error 1309?
Error 1309 when installing Pro Tools 11 on Windows….Solution:
- Click Ignore through all the errors and allow the installaiton to complete.
- Move the installer . zip file to the root level of your C drive and extract it there.
- Run the installer and choose to perform a repair install.
How do you fix the installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory?
The installer has insufficient privileges to access Fix in…
- Fix 1 – Take full control of the setup file.
- Fix -2 Take ownership of the mother folder.
- Fix – 3 Run the setup as administrator.
- Fix 4 Check Windows installer service is running or not.
- Fix 5 – Clear everything from the TEMP folder.
What is Apple error code 1309?
Error -1309 usually means the file is too big. How is the external drive formatted? If it is FAT32 this may be the problem. Mac OS X can handle files up to 16 terabytes, but only on HFS+ file systems.
What does MAC error code 1309 mean?
Error Code 1309 occurs when transferring files from the computer to a flash or hard drive. This error is most prevalent on macOS and happens when you are transferring a rather big file. The full error message is seen as: The operation can’t be completed because an unexpected error occurred (error code -1309)
How do I fix insufficient permissions?
Close the settings screen and try again. If the old download directory did exist, probably the permissions to the directory got messed up. Right click on the directory in Explorer and go to Properties / Security to fix that.
How do I verify that I have sufficient privileges to install system services?
Navigate to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies >User Rights Assignment. In the details pane, double-click Log on as a service. Click Add User or Group… and add the account to the list of accounts that have the Log on as a service right.
How do I reformat a USB drive on a Mac?
1 Format a USB Drive with a Mac
- Insert a USB drive into your USB port.
- macOS will recognize the drive and show its icon on the desktop.
- Launch Disk Utility.
- Select your USB drive from the list on the left.
- Select Erase at the top.
- Type in a Name for the drive, then select a Format.
How do I format a flash drive to NTFS on a Mac?
How to Change the Format of a Flash Drive to NTFS on a Mac
- Install the NTSF driver.
- Click on the flash drive in the Disk Utilities left pane.
- Click the “Erase” tab.
- Click “Erase.” Disk Utility will change the format of the flash drive to NTFS, a process that erases all data on the disk.
How do I bypass insufficient permissions?
There are moments when Chrome users are unable to download anything due to insufficient permission errors….Disable Your Extensions
- Click on Chrome’s menu icon and select More tools.
- Then click on Extensions.
- Use the slider to turn off the extensions.
- Refresh your browser and try again.
How do I get sufficient privileges in Windows 10?
Access Denied do not have Sufficient Privileges Invoke Utility in Elevated Mode Fix
- Fix – 1 Run the CMD as an administrator.
- Fix 2 – Run SFC scan to fix the registry corruption.
- Fix 3 – Run chkdsk.
- Fix 4 – Convert current account to administrator.
- Fix 5 – Take ownership of the partition.