What is the default password for Buffalo NAS?
If NAS Navigator is not installed, download and install the application by clicking on the provided URLs here: Windows or Mac. Log in to Settings. The default username and password are “admin” and “password”.
How do I reset my Buffalo NAS TeraStation?
To reset the TeraStation to its factory default settings, power on the unit and hold down the reset button for five seconds. In the Web Admin interface, you can initialize almost all settings, including things that are not initialized from the reset button without the data saved in the TeraStation.
What is the default password for Synology NAS?
Double-click on your Synology NAS. On the login page, enter the system default username admin, leave the password field blank, and click Sign In.
How do I change my TeraStation password?
Change your password
- Open Terra Station and connect to your wallet.
- Locate your wallet address on Terra Station. Click the gear icon next to your wallet address.
- Select Change password from the options.
- Enter your current password and your new password. Confirm your new password.
- Click Change password.
How do I find my Buffalo LinkStation IP address?
Log in to Settings. From Settings, click the “Advanced Settings” tile. Click the “Network” tab on the left. Click on the widget to the right of “IP Address”.
How do I change my IP address in Buffalo LinkStation?
Alternatively, changing the IP address from Settings:
- For a PC, double-click the icon.
- For a PC, right-click on the icon, then select [Settings].
- Enter the username and password, then click [Login].
- Navigate to [Network] – [Settings] – [IP Address Settings], then click [Modify Settings].
Where is the password on a Buffalo router?
The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. Click the “Wireless” tile. Enter a new SSID for the 11n and/or the 11ac network, then click Apply.
How do I login to my Buffalo router?
Buffalo Router Login
- Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
- Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Buffalo router in the address bar.
- Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.