What part of London has the best nightlife?
5 hottest nightlife spots in London
- Disco bonanza – Soho. Soho is the centre of all nightlife in London both spiritually and geographically.
- Down and dirty – Camden.
- The cool kids – Shoreditch.
- Made in Chelsea – Kensington to Putney Bridge.
- A slice of history – Greenwich.
Where can I go out at night in London?
Best Bars In London 2022
- Simmons King’s Cross. 213 user reviews. Taking Bookings.
- Bourne & Hollingsworth Bar. 231 user reviews.
- Hoxley and Porter. 303 user reviews.
- Oriole. 2071 user reviews.
- Callooh Callay. 940 user reviews.
- Coupette. 244 user reviews.
- Nightjar Shoreditch. 3331 user reviews.
- Old Street Records. 725 user reviews.
Which city in UK has the best nightlife?
Newcastle Yes, Newcastle tops the tree for the best nightlife in the UK and anyone who has ever partied there can testify to that fact. Colossal clubs, supersized bars, an unrivalled party crowd – it’s the perfect party cocktail.
Does the UK have a night life?
Of course, London has the most nightlife choices in the UK. You do not need to worry about finding the best bar or club for your personality of the night since there are several different clubs and bars all around the city patterned for different personalities.
Where can I drink alone in London?
15 London Bars To Drink Alone In
- Mark’s Bar, Hix, Soho. Design my Night / Via designmynight.com.
- The Lyceum Tavern, Covent Garden.
- The French House, Soho.
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham.
- The Carpenter’s Arms, Shoreditch.
- Hawksmoor Spitalfields Bar, Shoreditch.
- The Palmerston, East Dulwich.
- The Salusbury, Queen’s Park.
What is the biggest nightclub in London?
Launched in 2019 by the team behind Printworks, Magazine is a purpose-built venue and the largest of its kind in London, boasting a 3,000 capacity interior which can extend to accommodate a further 7,000 people across the venue’s outdoor showground.