Where is the cheapest town to live in Arizona?
10 Most Affordable Places to Live in Arizona
- Sun City. A suburb northwest of Phoenix, this area is great for retirees.
- Nogales/Rio Rico. Moving southeast towards the US/Mexico border, Nogales is known as the crossroads community.
- Casa Grande.
- Bullhead City.
Will house prices go down in 2021 in Arizona?
Median sale prices rose in Phoenix from $325,000 in January 2021 to $404,300 by October, a 24.4% increase, according to real estate website Redfin.
How much does it cost to build a 1500 sq ft house in AZ?
The average cost to build a house in Arizona is $150 per square foot….Building Cost of House Per Square Feet.
|1,500 sq ft home||$225,000|
|1,600 sq ft home||$240,000|
|1,700 sq ft home||$255,000|
|1,800 sq ft home||$270,000|
How much does it cost to build a house from the ground up in Arizona?
The average cost to build a home in Arizona ranges from $170,000 to $480,000 for a 2,000 square foot home. Depending on the location, square feet, and customization of the house, that price can increase significantly, but the general rule is to calculate the price per square foot.
What are the cons of living in Arizona?
List of the Cons of Living in Arizona
- You must use some form of transportation if you live in Arizona.
- Much of Arizona is barren, especially in the southern part of the state.
- The heat can be oppressive when you live in Arizona.
- Arizona’s economy is heavily reliant on real estate and construction.
What is the best city to live in Arizona?
Here are the Top 10 best places to live in Arizona, as featured in the 2021 edition of Ranking Arizona:
- Town of Gilbert.
- City of Phoenix.
- City of Scottsdale.
- City of Tempe.
- City of Mesa.
- City of Chandler.
- City of Surprise.
- City of Glendale.