How do I check my Smart Bro balance?
To check your Smartbro balance, open the smartbro software and navigate to Messages. Compose a new message containing the words “BRO BAL” without the quotes and sent it to 2200. You will then receive one or two text messages from Smartbro stating your current balance and when your unlimited internet will expire.
How can I check my messages on my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
You can send and receive text messages directly from your Pocket WiFi using the online dashboard:
- Open the Pocket WiFi online dashboard by: Entering 192.168.
- Login using the admin password.
- Select the ‘SMS’ tab, or ‘Go to Inbox’.
- Select ‘Inbox’ to access your text messages.
How can I reload my Smart Bro home WiFi?
How to Load Smart Bro Prepaid LTE Home WiFi?
- Step 3: Type RELOAD14-digit-PINSmart Bro Number and send to 1510.
- B. Via Smart GSM Mobile Phone.
- Step 1: On a SMART GSM phone just text RELOAD14-digit-PINSmart Bro Number and send to 1510.
How do I access Smart Bro dashboard?
Via Smart Web Dashboard
- Connect your gadgets to your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi.
- Go to your browser and visit www.smartsettings.net.
- Enter your Dashboard UI Password – For first time visit, type “smartbro” on the password.
- After updating your password, go to SMS and select NEW Message button.
What is the USSD code for smart?
Smart Prepaid users only need to remember to key in *121# on their mobile phones to check out and avail of existing prepaid services that suit their mobile lifestyle. Access to this service is free of charge.
How do I check my Smart text balance?
Perform balance inquiry by: Texting? 1515 to 214 for free. Dialing *214# and press Call to receive load balance via text for free.
How can I load my Smart Bro card?
There are 2 ways to load your Smart Load Card:
- Via Smart Mobile Phone. On your Smart Mobile Phone, text: RELOAD 14-digit PIN Smart Number and send to 1510.
- Via Smart Web Dashboard. Connect your gadgets to your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi.
How do I access Smart Bro?
Using any browser
- Step 1: Go to www.smartbrosettings.net.
- Step 2: Enter the default password, “smartbro” to login.
- Step 3: You will be asked to change your default password for the Smart Dashboard Web UI.
- Step 4: After logging in, you will be directed to the Home Page.
How can I Check my Smart Bro balance?
How can I check my Smart Bro balance? In doing a Smart Bro balance inquiry, you have two (2) ways: by checking it through MySmart or through the Smart Bro dashboard. We will teach you both ways so you have the two (2) options on how you can check for the remaining balance on your Smart Bro device.
How do I Check my Load balance?
There are many ways to check your Load balance. One of the fastest ways is through My Smart. Here’s what you have to do: Head on to my.smart.com.ph on your browser. Log in to your My Smart account. You’ll see your Prepaid Load balance on the Account Summary page.
How do I link my Smart Bro number to mysmart account?
Once you have an account, the next step is to link or connect your Smart Bro number to your MySmart account. 3. Afterward, log in to MySmart and select your Smart Bro number. 4. Under “ Your Smart Accounts”, find and select “ Balance and Usage.” 5.
How do I load my Smart Load card?
There are 2 ways to load your Smart Load Card: On your Smart Mobile Phone, text: RELOAD (space) 14-digit PIN (space) Smart Number and send to 1510. You will receive an SMS from SMART on your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi mobile number confirming load receipt. Connect your gadgets to your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi.