How do I fill out a Schengen visa application in Switzerland?
How to Fill-in the Schengen Visa Application Form
- Surname (Family Name) Write your name as indicated on your passport (Please do not add the words “married name” and the name of your husband)!
- Surname at birth (Former Family Name)
- First Name(s)
- Date of Birth.
- Place of Birth.
- Country of Birth.
- Current Nationality.
How can I apply for Switzerland visa from India?
How to apply for Switzerland Tourist visa?
- Apply for the Swiss visa either in person or through a travel agent at the Switzerland Visa Application Centre, New Delhi.
- Schedule an appointment at the visa application centre.
- Make sure you choose the right visa category in your application.
Can Indians travel to Switzerland with Schengen visa?
Do Indians nationals need a Schengen Visa to travel to Switzerland? Yes. Although Switzerland is not in the European Union (EU), it is in the Schengen Area of countries that have abolished border controls between each others’ borders – meaning you will need a visa to Switzerland if you apply from India.
Does Schengen visa require original invitation letter?
If you are planning to travel for a specific purpose to the Schengen area countries, you must make sure that you have an invitation letter. The letter will make it much easier for the Embassy to grant you the Schengen Visa.
Are Indians getting Schengen visa right now?
No, Schengen visa on arrival option is not available for Indian Citizens. All Indian passport holders are required to apply for a Schengen visa in case they wish to travel to one or more of the 26 Schengen countries, for work, transit, travel and other purposes.
Can I apply for Schengen visa now from India?
The allowed period to apply for a Schengen visa in India is as following: The earliest you can file a visa application: three months before you start your planned trip. The latest you can file a visa application: at most 15 working days before you intend to travel to Europe.
Can Indian get Schengen visa easily?