How do I get a new SIM card O2?
Here are the ways to request a replacement sim:
- Ask in your local O2 store.
- If you’re a Pay Monthly customer, call customer services on 202 or chat to us online using live chat.
- If you’re a Pay As You Go customer, call Customer Services on 4445 (Pay As You Go), free from your O2 phone.
How do I activate my O2 contract SIM for free?
You can activate your sim in five simple steps:
- Pop out the right size sim for your device, put it in and switch it on.
- Visit the Pay As You Go mobile broadband page.
- Enter your mobile broadband number and click sign in.
- Follow the instructions to register and activate your data.
- You’re ready to go.
Is O2 stopping pay as you go?
O2 will no longer sell its ‘Classic Pay As You Go’ or ‘International’ Sims – which are traditional pay-as-you-go Sims where you top up with credit and are then charged for each minute, text and MB as you use it.
How much does a SIMS card cost?
Activation Fees & SIM Card Costs: All Phone Companies Compared
|Activation Fees||SIM Card Prices|
|Consumer Cellular No activation fees||No cost SIM|
|CREDO Mobile $36 activation fee||No cost SIM|
|Cricket $25 activation fee Free activation if completed online||$9.99 for SIM kits|
|FreedomPop $9.99 activation fee||$9.99 for SIM kits|
How do I get a new SIM card from O2 with the same number?
Assuming you are already an O2 customer then get hold of a new SIM and phone O2, they will transfer your existing number, your credit and any bolt-ons onto the new SIM. If you can’t get hold of a SIM O2 can send you one.
Do you need to activate O2 SIM card?
If you’re new to O2, your sim is ready to use straightaway. Just pop it in your device and you’re good to go. If you’re new to O2 and you have a Pay As You Go sim, you’ll need to top up to activate it.
Can I transfer my number to a new SIM card O2?
If you’re just changing or replacing your sim and want to move your mobile number across to your new sim, you can do this in My O2. If you’re an O2 Business customer, please sign in to My O2 Business to swap your sim.