How do I hide things on my Lock screen?
When you’re in Settings, select “Apps & Notifications” and from there tap on Notifications.
- Next, select “Notifications on lockscreen.”
- Tap on the “Don’t show any notifications” option from the menu that shows up from the bottom.
How can I hide my messages when my phone is locked?
4 Steps to Disable Message Previews on Your Lock Screen
- Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone’s Home Screen.
- Select the Notifications option.
- Scroll down and choose the Messages app.
- In the Alerts section, disable the Show on Lock Screen setting. You’ll notice the accompanying button color changes from green to white.
How do I hide apps on my Android Lock screen?
How to Hide notification of an App on Lock screen in Samsung Galaxy J5(SM-J500F)?
- 1 Tap on Apps icon from the Home screen.
- 2 Tap on Settings icon.
- 3 Tap on Sounds and notifications settings.
- 4 Select and tap on App notifications.
- 5 Select the App for which you want to hide the notifications.
What is hidden content on Samsung?
The “Hide sensitive content” option means some notifications will show up with a “Content hidden” message, as shown below. You’ll find that the content of messages will be hidden, and with some apps the name and image of the sender is hidden too.
Why does my Samsung say content hidden?
The “Show all content” option means you’ll get notifications on the lock screen and Samsung won’t attempt to hide any information it thinks might count as ‘sensitive’. The “Hide sensitive content” option means some notifications will show up with a “Content hidden” message, as shown below.
How do I make my text messages private on Android?
Hide text messages by turning on “Silent” notifications
- From your phone’s home screen, swipe down from the top to open the notification shade.
- Long press the notification from a specific contact you want to hide and select “Silent”
- Go to Settings > Apps & NOtifications > Notifications > NOtifications on Lock screen.
How do I hide Messenger messages on lock screen?
Step 1: Launch the Settings app and select Messenger. Step 2: Tap Show Previews and choose Never. Step 3: Now, all future notification previews should be hidden from the Lock screen; see the example below.
Can you hide messages on Samsung?
Tap on Notifications. Tap on In-app notification settings. Toggle the switch next to Preview new messages so that it turns off. Doing this will disable all pop-up messages so that no one can see them.
What can I do from Samsung Galaxy S6 lock screen?
From Samsung Galaxy S6 lock screen, by default, without unlocking the phone, you can: check time/data; check weather info; access camera; make emergent calls; preview notifications; check pedometer readings. To access more features of the phone or use apps (except Camera), you need unlock the phone.
Does Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have swipe lock screen security issues?
Some Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge reported this issue: even you set the lock screens security as pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprints, the setting switches back to swipe automatically. I can reproduce it in Galaxy S6, but not on Galaxy S6 edge.
How do I disable/stop using the fingerprint lock on my S6?
How do I disable or stop using the fingerprint lock on my s6? Reply simonsays April 20, 2015 at 1:31 pm In Settings–lock screen and security–screen lock type, you can disable fingerprint lock. You can choose swipe, PIN , pattern or password.
What should I do if my Galaxy S6 screen does not respond?
If the screen does not respond to touch, you should visit Samsung service centre to repair. To reset your Galaxy S6, you can reboot Galaxy S6 into recovery mode. After powering off the phone, press and hold 3 buttons (Home, power, volume up) to reboot Galaxy S6 into recovery mode.