How do I renew my Indonesian passport in the UK?
The service is called “Layanan Jemput Bola”, where the Indonesian Embassy staff basically come to your city. However beforehand, you have to send your passport and other documents through the post to the Embassy in London. The embassy opens this service every year (it might be more than one period at a time!).
How do I renew my expired Indonesian passport?
- Passport. Submit your most recently issued Indonesian passport.
- Photo. Two recent professional passport-type photographs.
- Bank Statement. A copy of your recent bank statement or evidence of adequate finance, such as a letter from a bank.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Proof of Departure.
- Application Form.
Do Indonesia allow dual citizenship?
The Indonesian government does not recognize dual citizenship, so a foreign partner cannot hold an Indonesian passport at the same time. Exceptions are made for children of Indonesian and foreign spouses who were born in 2006 and thereafter, up to the age of 18 or already married.
How many Indonesians are in the UK?
Population. The 2001 Census recorded 6,711 Indonesian-born people residing in the UK. According to the 2011 UK Census, there were 8,659 Indonesian-born residents in England, 212 in Wales, 679 in Scotland, and 74 in Northern Ireland.
How much does it cost to get an Indonesian passport?
|Passport type||Price in Indonesian rupiah|
|Ordinary passport (24 pages)||Rp 155,000 (US$11)|
|Ordinary passport (48 pages)||Rp 355,000 (US$26)|
|Electronic passport (24 pages)||Rp 405,000 (US$30)|
|Electronic passport (48 pages)||Rp 655,000 (US$48)|
How do I contact the British Embassy by email?
UK Embassy in India
- British High Commission, New Delhi.
- Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110021 India.
- +91 (11) 2419 2100 (24 hrs a day)
- +91 (11) 2419 2491 (not for visa issues)
- [email protected].