How do I stop Internet Explorer from blocking websites?
Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options. On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
Why is Internet Explorer not displaying websites properly?
You may do basic troubleshooting steps with Internet Explorer such as clearing cache, cookies and history. To do those, kindly check this link. If the issue still persists, you may also open the website on compatibility mode by checking this link. Lastly, it can also be caused by some malfunctioning add-ons.
How do I unblock ActiveX in Internet Explorer?
Enable ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab > Custom Level.
- Scroll down to ActiveX controls and plugins and click Enable for:
- Click OK to close the dialog boxes, and then restart Internet Explorer.
How do I turn off ActiveX controls?
Use the following instructions to enable or disable ActiveX controls in the Trust Center.
- Click File > Options.
- Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > ActiveX Settings.
- Click the options you want, and then click OK.
Why do websites keep blocking me?
Once a website administrator notices that a specific user attached to a specific IP address is breaking the site’s Terms of Service, he can block that IP from being able to access the site. This means that nobody will ever be able to access the site again from that particular computer network.
How do I install ActiveX on Windows 7?
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click the Custom level button.
- Scroll down the Security Settings list until you see ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- For Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls, click Enable.