What do you say in difficult times?
Comforting Words for Hard Times
- “Dawn Will Come.” Really.
- “Worrying Won’t Do Us Any Good.”
- “Let’s Consider the Positive Things.”
- “Recognize the Challenge and Do Something About It.”
- “Things Won’t Always Be This Bad.”
- “Don’t Give Up.”
- “Hope Can Never Be Taken Away.”
- “Do Something to Help Others.”
What do you say to someone going through a rough time?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.”
- “Remember when you were there for me?
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
What is a good quote for hard times?
Hard Times Quotes That Are… If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. Confucius Don’t give up what you want most, for what you want now.
How do hard times make you a better person?
It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. J.K. Rowling Hard times build determination and inner strength. Through them we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger. 14th Dalai Lama Hard times make you bitter or make you more compassionate. Jewel
Do hard times make you happier?
Hard times are good in their own way, too. The only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. Gabrielle Williams The people who did the hard, unpopular, disciplined things during the good times are the ones set up to thrive during the bad times.
Do hard times make you a hero?
“Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” — Bob Riley 4. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”