What to say to encourage someone who is quitting smoking?
You might say:
- “I’m so proud of you for trying to quit smoking. I’ll help with whatever you need to make it happen.”
- “Quitting smoking will be hard, but I know you can do it. Have you set a quit date?”
- “You’re not in this alone.
- “Quitting smoking is the best thing I ever did!
How will you encourage your friend to stop smoking?
What other things can I do to help?
- Give lots of praise and offer rewards for getting through a day, a week, or a month without smoking.
- Give rewards right away.
- Offer to do things together like eating at a restaurant, going to a movie or for a walk.
- Try to see it from your friend’s side.
What is a slogan for no smoking?
Rhyming Smoking Kills Slogans and Quotes Smoking helps you lose weight- One lung at a time. Tar looks better on roads, not on your lungs. Don’t smoke – there are cooler ways to die. Thousands of people stop smoking every day — by dying.
What are the most common ways to quit smoking?
There is no one right way to quit.
- Cold turkey and gradual withdrawal.
- Smoking deterrents.
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes)
- Tobacco lozenges and pouches.
- Other forms of nicotine not approved by the FDA.
What are some quotes to help you quit smoking?
Our quit smoking quotes can give you the inspiration and motivation you need to kickstart your next quit attempt. Knowing that you are not alone in this, will help you quit successfully! We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle Quitting smoking can be a very good test of ones character.
How to inspire your loved ones to stop smoking?
But sharing inspirational quit smoking quotes and stop smoking encouragement greeting cards messages with your dear ones can inspire them to give up on smoking. We have a collection of best quit smoking encouragement messages, No Smoking Day Message and quit smoking motivational messages to send to your loved ones on Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
How do I stop smoking?
The key is focusing on the positive. Build up the good things in your life and the smoking will go away by itself. The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror – not the glamor and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.
Do you love yourself enough to quit smoking?
If people don’t love themselves enough to cut down on their smoking, they may love someone else enough to do it. No one can quit smoking for you, or make you want to change your life. No one can make you do anything that you don’t want to do. Quitting smoking can be a very good test of ones character.