Where is Ntbtlog TXT Windows 7?
Yes the file that is created is called ntbtlog. txt and you will find it in your C:\Windows folder.
Where is my Ntbtlog txt?
To find and view the ntbtlog….Viewing the ntbtlog text file
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
- Type the following file path: c:\Windows\ntbtlog.txt.
- Click the OK button.
How can I make my boot settings permanent?
- Press the Windows key, type in MSConfig and press enter.
- Click on the Boot tab.
- Click to select the option you want to set as default.
- Click the Set as Default Button.
- Turn on the checkbox “Make all boot settings permanent”.
- Click OK – on the popup Select Yes.
What should MSConfig settings be?
Boot tab of the msconfig window
- Safe boot: Minimal – Disables networking.
- Safe boot: Alternate shell – Disables networking.
- Safe boot: Active Directory repair – Similar to minimal safe boot, except the Active Directory is enabled.
- Safe boot: Network – Similar to a minimal safe boot, except the network is enabled.
How do I enable Windows boot log?
To enable boot log in Windows 10, do the following.
- Press Win + R keys together on the keyboard and type msconfig in the Run box. Press Enter.
- Confirm the UAC prompt if it appears and go to the boot tab.
- There, enable the option Boot log under the Boot options group.
- You might be prompted to restart Windows 10.
What happens if you make all boot settings permanent?
If you check the Make all boot settings permanent box, then clicking Normal startup on the General tab will not revert you back to your original settings. You’ll have to manually change any boot settings.
Why is my computer on selective startup?
This behavior is by design. Additionally, if any of the services have been disabled or changed from their default value, the computer will set the startup type as Selective. Switch to the Services tab, and then check if you have anything disabled, enable it.
What is original boot configuration?
Original Boot Configuration will simply tell windows to boot with the original configuration it had when it was first installed. It will override any settings you have made and just use it’s default settings.