Why is lincraft closing down?
The long-established Lincraft store in Westfield Miranda will close on March 15 after agreement could not be reached on a new lease. The decision has rocked customers of the craft, fabric and yarn business, which has been in the centre for 15-20 years.
Who owns lincraft Australia?
Owners John Maguire and Brian Swersky established Lincraft Australia in 2005, with the retail chain specialising in craft, fabric, yarn, haberdashery, window furnishings, manchester and fashion accessories.
Is lincraft an Australian company?
Lincraft is a retail chain in Australia that specialises in the sale of homewares, including crafts, material, and patterns. As of September 2014, it has 69 locations around Australia and New Zealand.
How many lincraft stores are in Australia?
For the first time, since its inception in 1950, Lincraft is going back to its grass roots and focusing on craft, fabric, patterns, wool and haberdashery products for at least 20 stores nationwide – with the latest being in Chadstone, Melbourne.
How much is lincraft worth?
Lincraft is worth an estimated $50 million in total.
What can you do with lincraft loyalty points?
Join Club Lincraft
- Exclusive online offers & sneak previews.
- 10% OFF dress patterns everyday.
- Annual birthday voucher.
- For every 250 points you have accumulated, you receive a $10* voucher.
- Discount on Lincraft knitting books.
- Club Lincraft Members get our exclusive Best Price Buttoned Down prices.
Why cotton is not suitable for curtains?
Cotton voile also lacks elasticity and wrinkles easily. When stretched, it often fails to return to its original size and shape.
What is the difference between net and voile curtains?
Net curtains are generally knitted, often with a coarse yarn and mainly in white or cream, whereas voiles are woven giving a finer but more robust fabric and because of this will take a lot of embellishment, often with different coloured yarns.
What type of fabric is best for curtains?
Your best option is 100% linen or linen blended with rayon. These are much more durable fabrics that are resistant to wrinkling and won’t fade as easily. Better yet, invest in decorator fabrics like those from Everhem, and you can rest assured your window treatments have already been treated for optimal durability.
How can I make my voile curtains white again?
- Pop some gloves on.
- Grab yourself a bucket or use your bath.
- Fill either of these up with warm water.
- Add a cupful of Bicarbonate of Soda into the warm water.
- Mix the water around.
- Put the net curtains into the water.
- Move the net curtains around in the water for a little while.
- Allow them to soak for one hour.