Can I use Zoom H4n as microphone?
The Zoom H4n acts as an audio interface and allows you to record using the microphone directly into an audio editing program.
How do I use H4n as a microphone?
Plug in your Zoom H4N to your computer via usb cable 2. Use the menu scroller to scroll down to Audio I/F and select 3. Scroll down to ‘Connect’ and select 4. On your computer, select H4N from your microphone input preferences And there you go!
What type of mic is a Zoom H4n?
|Input  :||XLR (balanced input) / standard phone (unbalanced input) combo jack|
|Sensitivity: -45 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz|
|Input gain: -16 dB to +51 dB|
|Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL|
|External mic:||Mini stereo phone jack|
Can Zoom h4n be used as audio interface?
With an efficient setup, you can use your Zoom H4n recorder as a USB mic and an audio interface! Use this feature for podcasts, Zoom calls, recording, and live-streaming performances.
Is Zoom h4n compatible with iPhone?
Introducing the Zoom iQ6 iOS Microphone: H4n Sound Quality for iPhone + iPad.
How do you use the zoom microphone?
Ensure Zoom has access to your device’s microphone.
- iOS: Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
- Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions or Permission Manager > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
How do I use H4n as an audio interface?
Using the Zoom H4n as an Audio Interface
- Plug your H4n into your computer via USB while it is powered off.
- The unit will power itself on and show the USB menu.
- Select Frequency, and then choose your desired sampling rate.
- The H4n will return to the USB Audio I/F menu once you have selected your sampling rate.