Which Autel is best?
Best Autel Scanners comparison table
- 1st Place. 2022 Autel MP808TS OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner Tool TPMS Programming Key Coding.
- 2nd Place. 2022 Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Pro Car Diagnostic Tool Auto OBD2 Scanner Code Reader.
- 3rd Place.
- 4th Place.
- 5th Place.
Is the Autel AL329 a good scanner?
At the price, it is worth it. Also, the AL329 automatically detects the car’s VIN, which saves time and effort. This is a great little scanner.
How do I update my Autel 319?
- 1.Go to the official website :www.autel.com. Then click “support & updates” as follow:
- 4.Click “download here” to download the MaxiLink II. 5.After finishing download, open it and click “setup.exe” to install it.
- 6.Finish the installment.
- 8.Download the AL319 Update Pack.
- Please connect your Al319 with your computer.
Will AutoLink al329 read ABS codes?
The Engine/Transmission ABS/SRS + CAN OBD II AutoLink AL629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on. It is capable of reading and erasing codes in Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.
How much does a Auto Link cost?
|1 Year Commitment||FREE||$249 Includes Standard & Connect|
|2 Year Commitment||FREE||$397 Includes Standard & Connect $101 Savings over 1 Year Contract|
|3 Year Commitment||FREE||$566 Includes Standard & Connect $181 Savings over 1 Year Contract|
|Year 4 & Each Subsequent Year||FREE||$298 Includes Standard & Connect|
How can I update my Autel 519?
To update your scan tool, you need the following items. 1) Download the programs in autel websitehttps://www.autel.com/u/cms/www/201910/201922008f6i.zip to be updated to your computer. 2) Run the MaxiLinkII Tool Kit in your computer. 3) Connect the scan tool to your computer through the USB cable provided.